Russian
  Home / About Business Center / Company History

Company history

The Sweden House venture was set up by Sweden's Ministry of Finance, St.Petersburg.

City Government and Skanska on 30th June 1994.

The Sweden House venture's purpose is to aid the development of Russo-Swedish relations by broadening business connections.

Sweden House was originally built in 1865 by the famous architect Carl Andersson. It was totally rebuilt in 1997. The building harmoniously combines its historic façades with a modern interiors design. Today Sweden House provides offices and apartments for the large amount of clients, one of them is the Consulate General of Sweden.


About Us
News

Call Us Contact information

Call Us +7(921) 933-95-29
or leave a call request

How to get: Map

© 2010-2017 ”Sweden House” St Petersburg ul. Malaya Konushennaya 1-3A tel:(812) 329-25-65, fax:(812) 329-25-18 E-mail: sofya.kiseleva@cafastigheter.se
Manufactured by 3S Agency & Goss.ru art design: “Most udachi” 2010